As part of varied balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Natural source of manganese & zinc
- Oat beta glucans have been shown to help lower blood cholesterol.
- One 40g portion of Mornflake Superfast Oats provides 1.6g of beta glucans from oats, which is 53% of 3g, the suggested daily amount
- Natural source of protein and high in fibre
- Zinc contributes to normal functioning of the immune system, and both manganese and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Great for vegetarians & vegans
Mornflake Oatflakes (100%)
Not suitable for Wheat or Barley allergy sufferers due to the methods used in the manufacture of this product For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold
At Mornflake, we've been milling the mighty oat since 1675 - that's fifteen generations of our family business sustained by this glorious grain!
But the Great British Oat keeps more than our mill going. A nutritional powerhouse, the oat bursts with protein and essential micronutrients to keep muscles and bones strong, and to help keep your body healthy.